Read job description on https://christthekingaltoona.com/who-we-are/staff-profiles/
Get a glimpse of our preschool classroom. https://christthekingaltoona.com/preschool/photo-gallery/
Christ the King Lutheran Church in Altoona, Iowa, is searching for a Preschool Director/Lead Teacher for their Children of Christ Preschool.
The Preschool Director/Lead Teacher is responsible for all aspects of developing and operating an established morning Christ-centered preschool program for ages 3-5 years old. This includes teaching, marketing, outreach, and program development to grow the number of children and families introduced to the Word of God through the Preschool ministry.
This position is part time and fulfilled over a 10-month period. The hours may fluctuate depending on the time of year, and work that needs to be completed outside of school hours. The position will not exceed 28 hours per week.
Salary will be based on experience, positions previously held.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three to five years’ experience as a leader in a children’s education
The ideal candidate must have at least one of the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in a child related field from an accredited college or university in early childhood
education, child development, elementary education, or the human services field (preferred),
• Associate degree in child development or a child related field,
• Bachelor’s or associate degree in a non-child related field,
• CDA or one-year diploma in Child Development from an accredited school.
• Iowa Department of Human Services (DHS) compliant. The candidate must achieve a total of 100 points
through a combination of education, experience, and children development-related training as required
by the Iowa DHS.
Qualified applicants should send resume, cover letter, and 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out an application on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/preschool-directorlead-teacher-41355baa28cc3378